Conference Reports and Joint Explanatory Statements [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (3 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Briefly describes the basic contents of the conference report, which presents the formal legislative language on which the conference committee has agreed, and the joint explanatory statement, which explains the conferees' agreement in relation to the House and Senate's previous position.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Conference Reports and Joint Explanatory Statements
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|