Legislative Branch Agency Appointments [electronic resource] : History, Processes, and Recent Actions.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (12 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress.
Employee fringe benefits.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides information on legislative branch agency heads' appointment processes, length of tenures, reappointment or removal provisions, salaries and benefits, and most recent appointments.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-2072 in the 2012 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Legislative Branch Agency Appointments
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|