Commercial Filming and Photography on Federal Lands [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (12 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses regulation of commercial filming and photography on Federal lands. Summarizes requirements under P.L. 106-206, which directs Department of Interior and USDA to require permits and develop a consistent fee structure for commercial filming and some photography on Federal lands. Discusses agency regulations and fee schedule, use of revenues collected, and issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3267b in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Commercial Filming and Photography on Federal Lands
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|