Hemp as an Agricultural Commodity [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (33 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Agriculture and state.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of cannabis varieties, explaining distinctions between hemp and marijuana production. Discusses U.S. hemp production and use, global production, legal status of hemp in the U.S., and relevant legislative activity. Profiles prominent groups supporting and opposing policy changes regarding industrial hemp.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RL-32725d in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Hemp as an Agricultural Commodity
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|