U.S. Natural Gas Exports [electronic resource] : New Opportunities, Uncertain Outcomes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (32 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- International trade -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines changes in the U.S. natural gas market, and discusses prospects and implications of the U.S. becoming a significant net natural gas exporter. Reviews U.S. natural gas exports to date, current global liquefied natural gas (LNG) market, Federal approvals required for LNG exports, changes introduced by new sources of natural gas, and Congressional actions and considerations. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2074a in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. U.S. Natural Gas Exports
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|