Terrorist Databases and the No Fly List [electronic resource] : Procedural Due Process and Hurdles to Litigation.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (25 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Due process of law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses operation of Government watchlists, focusing on "No Fly" list that identifies individuals who pose a threat to aviation safety and denies them boarding access on commercial flights. Examines due process challenges to the No Fly list, and describes recent case law on the matter.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Terrorist Databases and the No Fly List
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|