Navy Shipboard Lasers for Surface, Air, and Missile Defense [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (61 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Missile attack warning systems.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses potential use of Navy shipboard lasers for countering surface, air, and ballistic missile threats. Examines shipboard lasers in general and types of lasers being developed for potential shipboard use. Addresses Navy vision for shipboard lasers on surface vessels, remaining technical challenges, and recent developments. Examines FY2015 funding request, issues and options for Congress, and legislative activity for FY2015.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1526e in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Navy Shipboard Lasers for Surface, Air, and Missile Defense
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|