How Measures Are Brought to the House Floor [electronic resource] : A Brief Introduction.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (8 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides introductory information on how legislative measures are brought to the House floor for consideration. Discusses procedures for consideration as privileged matter, under the limited privilege of a special calendar of day, under suspension of the rules, under the terms of a special rule, or by unanimous consent.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. How Measures Are Brought to the House Floor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|