Blue-Slipping [electronic resource] : Enforcing the Origination Clause in the House of Representatives.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (3 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress. Senate.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the blue-slip process in the House of Representatives, under which the House returns to the Senate a measure that the House has determined violates its prerogatives to propose bills for raising revenue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Blue-Slipping
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|