Cybersecurity Issues for the Bulk Power System [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (39 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Computer security.
Telecommunication -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses current state of electric sector cybersecurity, surveying existing regulations and proposed efforts to improve cybersecurity in the wake of recently reported threats and potential vulnerabilities. Focuses on issues facing bulk power system under FERC authority, which Congress directed to establish mandatory and enforceable reliability standards. Highlights several areas for Congressional consideration to improve grid cybersecurity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Cybersecurity Issues for the Bulk Power System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|