Allocation of Wastewater Treatment Assistance [electronic resource] : Formula and Other Changes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (16 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes changes in statutory formula and eligibility requirements governing the distribution of financial aid to States for municipal wastewater treatment since the Clean Water Act in 1972, and discusses adoption of current allotment formula under P.L. 100-4.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-RL-31073 in the 2010 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Allocation of Wastewater Treatment Assistance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|