U.S. Grain Standards Act [electronic resource] : Potential Reauthorization in the 114th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (16 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Agriculture and state.
Food adulteration and inspection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the U.S. Grain Standards Act of 1916, which establishes procedures for grain inspection and weighing, and includes provisions that are set to expire on Sept. 30, 2015. Describes U.S. grain inspection system, summarizes legislative history, reviews four expiring provisions, and considers implications if they are not reauthorized. Addresses additional policy issues, and discusses options for reauthorization.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. U.S. Grain Standards Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|