Agricultural Conservation [electronic resource] : A Guide to Programs.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (28 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Agriculture and state.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents tabular information on agricultural conservation programs administered by the Natural Resources Conservation Service and Farm Service Agency. Provides brief description of each program as well as information on major amendments in P.L. 113-79, the 2014 farm bill; national scope and availability; States with the greatest participation; backlog of applications or other measures of continuing interest; program funding authority; FY2014 and FY2015 funding; FY2016 Administration budget request; statutory authority; authorization expiration date; and a link to the website for each program.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-0763g in the 2015 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Agricultural Conservation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|