Seafood Fraud [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (22 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses fraud and deception in seafood sales and marketing, and discusses related issues. Examines Congressional interest and legislative actions, laws and Federal agency responsibilities, fraudulent or deceptive practices, traceability of seafood, and losses associated with seafood fraud. Reviews industry and Administration initiatives, and covers GAO seafood fraud report and agency coordination.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Seafood Fraud
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|