Federal Lands and Natural Resources [electronic resource] : Overview and Selected Issues for the 114th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (40 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Introduces broad themes and issues Congress considers when addressing Federal land policy and resource management. Examines Federal estate ownership, funding issues, climate change and Federal land management, onshore and offshore Federal energy and mineral resources, forest management, range management, recreation, special land designations, species management, and wildfire management.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Federal Lands and Natural Resources
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|