EPA and the Army Corps' Proposed "Waters of the United States" Rule [electronic resource] : Congressional Response and Options.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (13 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines EPA and Army Corps of Engineers jointly proposed rule to revise definition of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA) for the first time in 25 years, in light of Supreme Court rulings in 2001 and 2006 that interpreted the regulatory scope of CWA more narrowly than previously, but left uncertainty about the precise effect of these Supreme Court decisions. Considers Congressional options to halt EPA and Army Corps of Engineers efforts.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. EPA and the Army Corps' Proposed "Waters of the United States" Rule
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|