The Affordable Care Act's Contraceptive Coverage Requirement [electronic resource] : History of Regulations for Religious Objections : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Employee fringe benefits.
Medical laws and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief history of regulations for religious objections, in light of controversy among employers who have religious objections to a provision in P.L. 111-148, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), that requires group health plans and health insurance issuers to provide coverage for certain preventive health services, including FDA-approved contraceptive methods. Summarizes various interim and final rules to address ACA requirements for contraceptive coverage.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Affordable Care Act's Contraceptive Coverage Requirement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|