Navy LX(R) Amphibious Ship Program [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (14 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Navy.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on roles and types of amphibious ships, and discusses Navy amphibious lift goal. Profiles existing force of 12 LSD-41/49 class Navy vessels, and reviews LX(R) program, formerly known as LSD(X), to build 11 new ships to replace LSD-41/49 class. Discusses funding for a twelfth ship in the LPD-17 class. Reviews issues for Congress and FY2016 legislative activity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Navy LX(R) Amphibious Ship Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|