Desalination and Membrane Technologies [electronic resource] : Federal Research and Adoption Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Refuse and refuse disposal.
Saline water conversion.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines desalination and membrane technologies used to convert saline water into usable water. Considers questions surrounding desalination adoption in the U.S. and Federal role in supporting desalination and membrane technology research and facilities.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-0477c in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Desalination and Membrane Technologies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|