The National Trails System [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (14 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Expenditures, Public.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the national system of trails to provide outdoor recreational opportunities and to preserve natural and historical resources. Covers designation and land acquisition, organization and management, trail uses, and funding. Reviews legislation in the 113th and 114th Congresses.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. National Trails System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|