Legislative Actions to Repeal, Defund, or Delay the Affordable Care Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (29 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Expenditures, Public.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended, which provides for broad health care reform, highlighting its impact on Federal spending. Examines legislative actions taken to repeal, defund, or delay ACA since ACA enactment, including ACA provisions in authorization legislation and ACA provisions in appropriations acts.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3289b in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Legislative Actions to Repeal, Defund, or Delay the Affordable Care Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|