Legal Services Corporation [electronic resource] : Background and Funding.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (25 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Legal Services Corporation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and funding history of the Legal Services Corporation (LSC), a private, nonprofit, federally funded corporation that provides legal services to the poor. Examines program mechanics, including Congressional restrictions on LSC grantees; profiles clients and cases; and notes distribution of LSC funds and non-LSC resources.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RL-34016e in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Legal Services Corporation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|