The Federal Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program [electronic resource] : Background, Funding, and Activities.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (16 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Information services.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the networking and information technology R&D program, a collaborative effort in which 18 agencies coordinate and cooperate to help increase overall effectiveness and productivity of Federal information technology R&D. Explains context of Federal technology funding, reviews Congressional activity in the 113th Congress, and identifies issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33586e in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Federal Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|