Biomass Crop Assistance Program (BCAP) [electronic resource] : Status and Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (23 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Agriculture and state.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the biomass crop assistance program (BCAP) created under P.L. 110-246, the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008, to support establishment and production of eligible crops for conversion to bioenergy in selected areas, and to assist agricultural and forest land owners and operators with collection, harvest, storage, and transportation of eligible material for use in biomass conversion facilities. Discusses BCAP funding status, and covers selected issues related to eligible crops and material, sustainability, and slow development of cellulosic biofuels.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-R4-1296a in the 2011 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Biomass Crop Assistance Program (BCAP)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|