Keystone XL Pipeline [electronic resource] : Overview and Recent Developments.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (24 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of State.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Profiles proposed TransCanada Corporation Keystone XL oil pipeline project to transport oil extracted from oil sand deposits in Canada to U.S. refineries; and describes process that Department of State must complete to decide whether it will approve or deny TransCanada permit application. Discusses key energy security, economic, and environmental issues relevant to Department of State national interest determination. Addresses constitutional basis for Department of State authority to issue a Presidential Permit, and reviews possible challenges to this authority.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Keystone XL Pipeline
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|