Social Security's Effect on Child Poverty [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (19 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses role of social security in reducing child poverty. Provides social security administrative data, surveys income and program participation data, discusses limitations, and describes methods used to identify children by their social security beneficiary status. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United Nations. Division for Social Policy and Development. Social Security's Effect on Child Poverty
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|