Biomass [electronic resource] : Comparison of Definitions in Legislation.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (15 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Investigates evolving characterization of biomass in legislation. Lists and analyzes biomass definitions enacted by Congress in legislation and the tax code since 2004. Examines factors that may prevent private landowners from rapidly entering the biomass feedstock market, and reviews proposed modification of biomass definition. Provides side-by-side comparison of definitions of biomass and limits on private sector biomass participation in recent and pending legislation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Biomass
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|