Europe's Energy Security [electronic resource] : Options and Challenges to Natural Gas Supply Diversification.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (35 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- International trade.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses European natural gas consumption and energy demands. Reviews potential approaches that Europe might employ to diversify its sources of natural gas supply, including role of Russia; and identifies issues hindering efforts to develop alternative suppliers of natural gas. Considers potential sources of alternative supplies, including Central Asia and North Africa as natural gas suppliers, liquefied natural gas imports, and distant alternatives; and examines prospects for diversification. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2405a in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Europe's Energy Security
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|