Prescription Drug Discount Coupons [electronic resource] : Implications for Public and Commercial Health Care Plans.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (25 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Coupons (Retail trade)
Medical laws and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of prescription drug use and payment, including co-payment coupons that pharmaceutical manufacturers offer to consumers with health insurance to help defray the cost of prescription drugs. Explains difference between coupons and other pharmaceutical assistance and incentive programs offered by manufacturers, pharmacies, States, and nonprofit organizations. Outlines Federal laws and regulations and private-sector policies relating to coupons and other financial incentives for consumers and patients to purchase prescription drugs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Prescription Drug Discount Coupons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|