Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) [electronic resource] : Appropriations and the FY2016 Budget Request.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (15 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Budget -- United States.
Power resources -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), and reviews recent and historical Federal energy research and development (R&D) expenditures. Discusses FY2011-FY2015 appropriations and FY2016 budget request for EERE, presents FY48-FY2014 energy and energy efficiency R&D spending, and summarizes Congressional action related to EERE funding and oversight and executive branch response.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|