A Brief Overview of H.R. 1210, the Portfolio Lending and Mortgage Access Act [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of H.R. 1210, the Portfolio Lending and Mortgage Access Act, to establish a new Qualified Mortgage (QM) category for certain mortgages held in portfolio by the originating lender, in order to increase the credit available to consumers and reduce regulatory burden on lenders. Explains ability-to-repay rule and QMs and small creditor portfolio QMs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2016). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Brief Overview of H.R. 1210, the Portfolio Lending and Mortgage Access Act,
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|