House Transportation Bill Would Hold Spending Below Senate Bill [electronic resource] : CRS Insight.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (3 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. Senate.
Federal aid to transportation.
Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares House-reported H.R. 3763, the Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015, and Senate-reported H.R. 22, the Developing a Reliable and Innovative Vision for the Economy Act, also known as the DRIVE Act, both to extend and revise Federal highway, transit, and transportation safety programs. Provides tabular summary of impact of Federal spending under the proposed bills on CBO baseline.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. House Transportation Bill Would Hold Spending Below Senate Bill,
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|