Researching Current Federal Legislation and Regulations [electronic resource] : A Guide to Resources for Congressional Staff.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (15 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents a guide on basic sources useful in tracking Federal legislation and regulations. Includes printed, telephone, electronic, media, and related sources, as well as CRS resources, annotated with information on scope, focus, frequency of publication, publisher contact information, and Internet addresses, where available.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Researching Current Federal Legislation and Regulations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|