Biopower [electronic resource] : Background and Federal Support.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (24 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Biomass energy.
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes issues related to biopower and biomass feedstocks and their relative potential for power generation. Summarizes bioenergy and biopower, including potential benefits and challenges, feedstocks, and biopower technologies. Examines Federal support available for biopower, perspectives on biopower, and legislative concerns.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Biopower
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|