Overview and Issues for Implementation of the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative [electronic resource] : Implications for Federal Information Technology Reform Management.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of cloud computing, which is the delivery of computing services from a remote location. Explains cloud deployment models and service models, discusses issues that should be considered when adopting cloud services, and presents Federal Government planning for IT reform. Provides information on assessments that have been conducted on agency cloud adoption, and discusses challenges and drivers of cloud adoption. Provides possible mechanisms for Congress to monitor agencies as they implement cloud computing.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-2887a in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Overview and Issues for Implementation of the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|