Video Relay Service [electronic resource] : Program Funding and Reform.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (12 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Telecommunication -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of video relay service (VRS), which allows persons with hearing disabilities using American Sign Language to communicate with voice telephone users through video equipment, rather than through typed text. Reviews June 2013 enacted and proposed FCC reforms to VRS, and addresses Congressional considerations.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2830a in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Video Relay Service
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|