House Standing Committee Chairs and Ranking Minority Members [electronic resource] : Rules Governing Selection Procedures.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (8 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
United States. Congress. House.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes House, Republican Conference, and Democratic Caucus rules governing the procedures for selecting House standing committee chairs, and lists current membership of each party's steering Committee.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-RS-21165 in the 2010 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. House Standing Committee Chairs and Ranking Minority Members
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|