Puerto Rico's Current Fiscal Challenges [electronic resource] : In Brief.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Business cycles.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines current fiscal hurdles for Puerto Rico in light of intensifying concerns about the sustainability of its public finances, despite several measures taken by Puerto Rican government to reduce spending, increase revenues, and restructure its obligations. Explains weak fiscal situation in Puerto Rico due to public corporations having incurred much of its public debt; covers short-term challenges; reviews initiatives to address fiscal challenges; and discusses fiscal strategy and outmigration. Considers potential issues for Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Puerto Rico's Current Fiscal Challenges
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|