International students' challenges, strategies and future vision : a socio-dynamic perspective / Anas Hajar.
- Bristol, UK ; Blue Ridge Summit, PA : Multilingual Matters, 
- Second language acquisition (Clevedon, England) ; 129.
Second language acquisition ; 129
xv, 237 pages ; 25 cm.
- Students, Foreign -- Great Britain.
Education, Higher -- Great Britain.
Foreign study -- Social aspects -- Great Britain.
Foreign study -- Social aspects.
- "This book represents one of the few empirical studies to capture an in-depth understanding of the study abroad experiences of newly-arrived international students in higher education. Particular attention is paid to their changing learning goals, underlying motivations and strategy uses during their attendance on both short and long academic programmes in a study abroad context" -- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|