Judge Kavanaugh Worked as White House Staff Secretary During Major Controversies. What Are Republicans Trying To Hide? [electronic resource]
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Kavanaugh, Brett Michael, 1965-
United States. Supreme Court.
Judges -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-1993.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- "Jul 31, 2018."
cis 2018 s962-184201
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2018. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Democratic Policy and Communications Center. Judge Kavanaugh Worked as White House Staff Secretary During Major Controversies. What Are Republicans Trying To Hide?. CIS 2018 S962-184201
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|