Addressing Sexual Harassment by Modifying the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995 [electronic resource] : A Look at Key Provisions in H.R. 4822 : CRS Legal Sidebar.
- [Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office], 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (3 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Legislators -- United States -- Discipline.
Sexual harassment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- "Jan. 29, 2018."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2018). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Addressing Sexual Harassment by Modifying the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|