H.R. 4506 (Rep. Norma Torres), To Provide Incentives to Encourage Tribal Job Creation and Economic Activity [electronic resource] .
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of State.
United States. Department of the Interior.
Economic development -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Employment -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- "May 3, 2018."
CIS 2018 H582-181305
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2018. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Indian, Insular and Alaska Native Affairs. H.R. 4506 (Rep. Norma Torres), To Provide Incentives to Encourage Tribal Job Creation and Economic Activity. CIS 2018 H582-181305
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|