Green book / directed by Peter Farrelly ; written by Nick Vallelonga, Brian Currie, Peter Farrelly ; produced by Jim Burke, Charles B. Wessler, Brian Currie, Peter Farrelly, Nick Vallelonga ; a Participant Media/Dreamworks Pictures presentation ; a Charles B. Wessler/Innisfree Pictures production in association with Cinetic Media ; a Peter Farrrelly film.
- Other Title:
- Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment,  , ©2019
1 videodisc (130 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Shirley, Don, 1927-2013 -- Drama.
Motor vehicle drivers -- Drama.
African American entertainers -- Drama.
African American musicians -- Drama.
African American composers -- Drama.
Pianists -- United States -- Drama.
Racism -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- In English or dubbed French; optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Audio description for persons with visual disabilities.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.00:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- When Tony Lip, a bouncer from an Italian-American neighborhood in the Bronx, is hired to drive Dr. Don Shirley, a world-class black pianist, on a concert tour from Manhattan to the Deep South, they must rely on a book to guide them to the few establishments that were then safe for African Americans. Confronted with racism and danger, as well as unexpected humanity and humor, they are forced to set aside differences to survive and thrive on the journey of a lifetime. Inspired by a true friendship.
- Viggo Mortensen, Mahershala Ali, Linda Cardellini, Sebastian Maniscalco, Dimiter D. Marinov, Mike Hatton, Von Lewis, Don Stark.
- Director of photography, Sean Porter; editor, Patrick J. Don Vito; music, Kris Bowers.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2018.
"Inspired by a true friendship."--Container.
Special features: Virtuoso performances; An unforgettable friendship; Going beyond The green book.
Issued by the publisher as part of a DVD/Blu-ray combination pack.
- Local notes:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged these discs separately.
- Farrelly, Peter, film director, screenwriter, film producer.
Vallelonga, Nick, screenwriter, film producer.
Currie, Brian, 1961- screenwriter, film producer.
Burke, Jim (Producer), film producer.
Wessler, Charles B., film producer.
Mortensen, Viggo, 1958- actor.
Ali, Mahershala, 1974- actor.
Cardellini, Linda, 1975- actor.
Maniscalco, Sebastian, actor.
Marinov, Dimiter D., 1964- actor.
Hatton, Mike, 1978- actor.
Lewis, Von, 1987- actor.
Stark, Don, 1954- actor.
Porter, Sean, director of photography.
Bowers, Kris, 1989- composer (expression)
Participant Media, production company.
Dreamworks Pictures, production company.
Innisfree Pictures, production company.
Cinetic Media (Firm), production company.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Container of: Green Book (Motion picture)
Container of: Green Book (Motion picture). French.
- Publisher Number:
- 191329091739 (set)
62201231 Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (set)
1065441 Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (disc)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|