Making the most of mess [electronic resource] : reliability and policy in today's management challenges / Emery Roe.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Knowledge Unlatched.
- Durham ; London : Duke University Press, 2013.
1 online resource (x, 206 pages) : illustrations
- Policy sciences -- Decision making.
Infrastructure (Economics) -- Management.
- Emery Roe suggests productive ways to manage ""messes""--Complex, large-scale problems that cannot be easily resolved. He develops his argument through an analysis of the 2008 financial crisis and policymakers' responses to it.
- Introducing policy messes, management, and their managers
When reliability is mess management
The wider framework for managing mess reliably: hubs, skills, and the
Domain of competence
Bad mess management
Good mess management
Concluding how we know the mess is managed better.
- OCLC-licensed vendor bibliographic record.
- Local notes:
- Knowledge Unlatched KU Select 2017: Backlist Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|