Special Species Symposium : April 20-22, 2007.
- [Ithaca, N.Y.?] : [Cornell University?], 
- Conference Name:
- Special Species Symposium (2007 : Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine)
184 pages in various pagings : illustrations, map ; 28 cm
- Veterinary medicine -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- "Special Species Symposium, April 20-22, 2007, Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine"--Page 3.
Issued in three-ring binder.
Includes bibliographical references.
Includes (in pocket): Evaluation of the potential for injury with remote drug-delivery systems / Marc R.L. Cattet, Albert Bourque, Brett T. Elkin, Kramer D. Powley, Dean B. Dahlstrom, Nigel A. Caulkett ; A manual for nonlethal surgical procedures to obtain tissue samples for use in fish health inspections / G.A. Wooster and P.R. Bowser (NRAC Bulletin no. 112-1993); and 2 Dan-Inject advertising pamphlets.
- Cornell University. College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Wooster, G. A. Manual for nonlethal surgical procedures to obtain tissue samples for use in fish health inspections.
Evaluation of the potential for injury with remote drug-delivery systems.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|