Les poupées russes / Ce Qui Me Meut présente ; une co-production France-Royaume Uni en association avec Lunar Films ; une coproduction Ce Qui Me Meut, StudioCanal, France 2 cinéma ; produit par Bruno Levy ; écrit et réalisé par Cédric Klapisch.
- [France] : Studio Canal, ©2005.
- Integrale Klapisch.
1 videodisc (129 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- France -- Drama.
Authors -- Drama.
Young adults -- Drama.
Romantic comedy films.
Motion pictures, French.
- In French; optional subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL, Region 2; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; DTS 5.1; DTS stereo.
digital optical surround DTS
digital optical stereo DTS
video file DVD video region 2
- In this sequel to L'Auberge espagnole, Xavier, now thirty, reunites again with his old friends from his time in Barcelona when William marries a Russian dancer in Saint Petersburg. Although he is working as a writer, Xavier has been unable to publish his serious novel. He is ghostwriting celebrity memoirs and writing scripts for corny TV soap operas. His love life is a series of short-term encounters. When he loses his apartment, his lesbian friend Isabelle lets him stay at her place and gives him advice. He reconnects with William's sister Wendy in London as part of a scriptwriting project, but then also becomes involved with glamorous model Celia. Will Xavier overcome his indecisiveness about his career and love life or will he keep moving on, searching for the next, perfect thing?
- Romain Duris, Audrey Tautou, Cécile de France, Kelly Reilly, Kevin Bishop, Evguenya Obraztsova, Gary Love, Irene Montala, Lucy Gordon.
- Director of photography, Dominique Colin; editor, Francine Sandberg; original music, Loïk Dury, Laurent Levesque.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2005.
Issued by the publisher as one disc in an eight-disc set.
- Local notes:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged these discs separately. For other discs in the set, search under series title.
- Klapisch, Cédric, film director, screenwriter.
Levy, Bruno, film producer.
Duris, Romain, 1974- actor.
Tautou, Audrey, 1976- actor.
France, Cécile de, 1975- actor.
Ce Qui Me Meut (Firm), film production company.
Lunar Films, film production company.
Studio Canal, publisher..
- Publisher Number:
EDV 1392 302 292-3 Studio Canal (disc)
EDV 1392 302 290-2 Studio Canal (set)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|