Cherokee America / Margaret Verble.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2019.
385 pages ; 24 cm
- Cherokee Indians -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
Cherokee women -- Fiction.
- Local subjects:
- Cherokee women -- Fiction. (search)
Cherokee Indians -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction. (search)
- "From the author of the Pulitzer Prize finalist Maud's Line, an epic novel that follows a web of complex family alliances and culture clashes in the Cherokee Nation during the aftermath of the Civil War, and the unforgettable woman at its center"-- Provided by publisher.
- Other format:
- Online version: Verble, Margaret. Cherokee America.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|