Mitchell & Kenyon. 529, March past of 20,000 Coventry children (1902) [electronic resource] / [filmed by James Kenyon and Sagar Mitchell].
- Other Title:
- March past of 20,000 Coventry children
- London, England : British Film Institute, 1902.
1 online resource (2 minutes) : silent
- Parades -- England -- Coventry.
Children -- England -- Coventry.
Marching bands -- England -- Coventry.
Women -- England -- Coventry.
- Actualities (Motion pictures)
- System Details:
- video file
- The cameraman used up at least three rolls of film and still captured only short sections of this gargantuan parade, which followed a Lady Godiva procession featured in another Mitchell and Kenyon film. If the sheer number of participants is impressive enough, just imagine the countless hours spent cleaning, pressing and polishing all those Sunday best outfits for the occasion.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 09, 2018).
- Kenyon, James, 1850-1925, filmmaker.
Mitchell, Sagar, 1866-1952, filmmaker.
Mitchell and Kenyon, production company.
British Film Institute, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|