World fashion tour. Volume 9, Episode 3 [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2016.
1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue, British designer Matthew Williamson pays tribute to iconic arbiter of style - Diana Vreeland. It's all about the richness of embellishment at Reem Acra. In the Studio 54 days, Stephen Burrows was all the rage - his sexy jersey dresses, inspired by Rio de Janeiro, are still spot on for Spring/Summer 2006. And designer Luca Orlandi invites you to his sultry, subtropical "fashion journey" for Luca Luca.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 11, 2019).
- Uss, Elizabeth, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|