World fashion tour. Volume 9, Episode 25 [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2016.
1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue, the duo behind British label Acquascutum are bringing the label into the 21st century. Turkish-born designer Bora Aksu's spidery handmade knits add a beautiful texture to London Fashion Week. It's not just the bevy of supermodels on the runway that makes Giles Deacon's show the most anticipated in London, and this season he looks to the pop-artists of the 1960s for inspiration. And, London Fashion Week embraces menswear at MAN.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 11, 2019).
- Uss, Elizabeth, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|